Office 365 login issues
What are the causes of Office Login Issues?
Here are some of the causes that might create issues while accessing your Office 365 account.
- Unable to sign in to your Office account when your subscription has expired.
- Trying to access the Office account using the incorrect login credentials.
- You have not registered your Office 365 account.
- The password you are using to access your Office account is temporary or expired. This situation mainly occurs when you have reset your password or you are having a new user account.
- You are blocked to sign in to your Office 365 login account.
How do I resolve Office 365 login issues?
Method 1. Repair the Office 365 product
- Begin the process by pressing the Windows key from the keyboard and type “Control Panel”.
- On the window of the Control Panel, click on the “Programs” tab.
- After this, double-click on the Office 365 downloaded setup file and then tap on the “Change” option.
- Next, you first have to tap on the “Quick Repair” tab and then choose the “Repair” option.
- Once the process of repair gets completed, you are recommended to reboot your system. And then sign in to your Office 365 account to resolve the issue completely.
Method 2. Verify Your Office Account Username and Password
- Re-check your Username
At the time of Office 365 login, you must ensure that you are using the username with which you have created your Office account. Because even the slightest mistake in typing the username will create issues while login to your account.
- Re-check your Password
Once you entered the password, ensure that you are using the correct password with which you have registered your account. Be very attentive while entering the password as the passwords are case sensitive, so ensure that every letter is correct.
Method 3. Verify the Internet Connection
While accessing the Office 365 Sign In window make sure that you are connected to a high-speed internet connection. Just in case, you are not getting the accurate speed of the internet you might face issues in signing in to your Office account. Restart your router or modem to fix the issue to resolve the issue. If still the issue persists use the Ethernet cable to establish the connection between the router and your system. Then, try signing in to your account to check whether the issue resolved
Method 4. Try signing in to Office 365 account using another account
To fix the issue, try signing in to another Office 365 account if you have more than one account. For this, choose another account from the list in the lower-left corner of the window. In order to log in using another account whose name is not mentioned in the list, choose the “Other User” option. And then, enter the username and password in the specified field to sign in to your account successfully.
Method 5. Reboot Your device
By following the above methods if the issue still prevails then simply reboot your computer or laptop on which you are working. This will definitely help you in recovering the office 365 login issues.